Thank you to our sponsors
(entries close Friday 27th April)
First class starts at 8:30am-9:00am depending on numbers.
1. All riders must be a financial member of either GEA or hold EWA Participant/Competition Membership to ride tests Novice level and below
2. Riders must be a member of either GEA or hold EWA Competition Membership to ride tests above Novice.
3. GEA Competition membership is available to riders 18 years or over (as per the GEA constitution) who are not GEA or EWA Members. You will need to complete the GEA Competition Membership form and pay the $15 fee.
4. All riders under 18 years must be a member of EWA to compete. (GEA Competition Membership is not available)
5. A maximum of 2 tests at the same or consecutive level can be entered per horse.
6. All riders (excluding GEA members) MUST include a signed waiver with their entry.
1. All riders must be a member of an ARCA Affiliated Club and hold EWA Competition/Participant/Adult Riding Membership
2. A maximum of 2 tests at the same or consecutive level can be entered per horse.
3. All riders (excluding GEA members) MUST include a signed waiver with their entry.
Stables will be available. Please clean your stable after use or they will not be made available for free in the future. Please pick up your horse’s manure from stables and in the car park and drop at manure pit near stables or bring a bag and take it home ☺.
Stallions experienced at coping in group environments are welcome however you MUST apply to the organisers prior to submitting your entry and EA stallion guidelines must be adhered to.
NO PHONE BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Enquiries: [email protected]
BOOKING & PAYMENT OPTIONS:
BSB: 633-000 ACCOUNT No: 150137297
ACCOUNT NAME: Gidgegannup Equestrian
Email Entry Form & EFT Receipt to:
Post Booking form & Payment to:
Gidge Equestrian Association
PO Box 77, Gidgegannup WA 6083
BOOKING WILL NOT BE VALID UNTIL PAYMENT RECEIVED
It is compulsory to wear a safety standard approved * riding helmet and riding boots (smooth soled and heeled) when mounted
* Approval Numbers AS/NZS-3838, Euro VG1, US-ASTN F1163